Friday, February 27, 2009

The Antique Pajamas

Wow! This thought hit me the other night when I was putting these pajamas on Logan. I noticed how faded they were and how old looking they were and I continued thinking. I remembered Reagan wearing these pajamas, and Jordan, too. Then I just thought about how they were hand-me-downs from my sister Susan's kids. And then it hit me. I remember seeing my nephew, Murray, wearing these pajamas and he is going to be 19-years-old in May. So do the math--these pajamas are 19-years-old. They are in great shape! No holes and the zipper works. We love wearing them. Notice Logan modeling in the following pictures.



She can almost turn her head 180 degreess when she wears them.


She can lift her arm up really high--good stretch in the material.


She can even stretch her abs. What great pj's!! I am just so glad I kept these pajamas. When we moved a little over a year ago (before we realized we were having Logan), I went through all my baby clothes and gave away everything except for the layettes that my girls wore home from the hospital, our smocked dresses, and a few other precious items. I had no idea I was keeping such old pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment