Monday, March 30, 2009

The Hardy Boys

I just wanted to introduce everyone to the Hardy Boys. They are Conan and Junior Hardy.

This is Conan:
This handsome mutt is 11.5 years old and was found on the streets of North Charleston. In his early years, he was quite "gangsta" and it took us a couple of years to domesticate him and turn him into the lapdog/yarddog that he is today. As I sat outside this past Sunday afternoon I realized while watching him how much he has become like his father Bill. You know they say dogs look and act like their owners. Bill and Conan have gotten quite gray over the years. Conan is going deaf and blind and sometimes I think that is happening to Bill when I tell him things or when he leaves everything that he owns laying around the house. He just doesn't seem to hear me when I tell him to do things and he just doesn't seem to see his junk laying all over the house, garage, and yard. Like father, like son........



And then there is Junior:

Isn't he just the cutest little fat dog you have ever seen? At the age of 10.5, he is just like his momma. Look at the double chins. Look at the short legs and big belly! He has the sweetest disposition and gets so excited when Jordan gets home from school. He sits by the backdoor and waits for them because he knows they are coming out to play. He gets just as excited to see the girls as I do! He (obviously) loves to eat--just like his momma. Like mother, like son......

1 comment:

  1. They do take after their owners don't they? :0) Love it!

    ReplyDelete