Friday, May 1, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy,

O .K. O.K. O.K. I know that I have not made a post in a while but we have been so busy around here. We have spent every evening playing in the yard until dark due to the nice spring weather. We have done lots of landscaping to our yard and we have finally cleaned out the yard and met my standards (somewhat on cleanliness) after living here for 18 months. We have been cutting coupons, organizing our coupons, cleaning house, even doing some occasional laundry. and we even cook our meals, too! Now that school is out, we have had vacation Bible school, swim lessons, and horseback riding. And I have still found time somewhere to train for my triathlon which is this weekend!! You would think we Hardy's must be the Energizer bunnies! I have noticed , though, as I looked through some pictures since I am so behind in my blogging, that our batteries run out at the most inopportune times. For example, Look at Reagan:

What kid would fall asleep with a cup of Crystal Light Fruit Punch in front of her and a nice warm toasted cheese sandwich? I even cut the crust off of it for her. It had to have been dead batteries.


And then there is Logan:


This kid was watching Yo Gabba Gabba. Who falls asleep watching "shake your sillies out"? My gosh, I think the show is so annoying, I can't fall asleep. It must be the batteries again.

I have no pictures of Jordan falling asleep in the middle of an activity. I think she runs on solar energy because she definitely keeps going, and going and going....hope I do that in my triathlon this coming weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment