Sunday, May 17, 2009

Reagan's 4th Birthday


About two months ago, (yes I am very far behind in my postings!) Reagan had her 4th birthday party and she insisted on having it on a playground like her friend Addison did a few weeks earlier. Unlucky for us, it was the hottest day of the spring. The temperature peaked out at 92 degrees, and needless to say, the party lasted all of an hour and 15 minutes because everyone was ready to get back into the air conditioning. We had just enough time to play for a few minutes, eat cake, and open presents. I think next year we are going to have to think of an alternative plan that involves sprinklers and such.

Here is Reagan as we sang Happy Birthday to her: (She just loved getting all the attention!)

And here she is ripping open all her presents:
Thanks to all those wonderful friends and their families that braved the heat to celebrate my Ray Ray's birthday!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe how big your kiddos are! What's really freaking me out is how much Reagan looks like Jordan now. I never thought they looked alike when Reagan was little! They are all so gorgeous!!! I have *got* to visit soon so I can squeeze 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely littlepussy isn't ready for acock yet but her soft, warm, wet mouth and tight lil ass certainly are

    ReplyDelete